The community of Leeming Senior High School, through its School Council, has chosen to have a designated School Uniform for the following reasons:
- Enhances a sense of belonging, equality and community spirit.
- Separates school from leisure time, focusing students’ efforts on learning.
- Prepares students for the expectations of post school employment.
- Assists the school to identify unwelcome strangers.
- Promotes a positive image of the school by ensuring a minimum standard of presentation of all students.
To support the Uniform Policy the P&C operates a Uniform Shop (within the school next to the Canteen) as a service to parents. Both new and good quality second-hand clothing items and current second-hand text books are available at the shop all year round.
Donations of clean used uniforms and current school books can be left at the uniform shop or school reception marked ‘Attention Uniform Shop’.
All proceeds of sales go to the P&C and are spent throughout the school to benefit all students.
All parents and visitors must Sign In at Reception before proceeding to the Uniform Shop and Sign Out when finished.
PAYMENTS MAY BE MADE BY CASH, EFTPOS OR CREDIT CARD .
CHEQUES SHOULD BE MADE PAYABLE TO LEEMING SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL P & C.
During the terms the Uniform Shop opening hours during school terms are:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday – 10:15 to 1:45
PLEASE NOTE THAN STARTING TERM 2 THE DAYS WILL CHANGE TO:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – 10:15 to 1:45
Enquiries 9332 4121 (direct) or 9310 1300 (school number)
The links below have all the information in regards to prices, uniform items and dress code policies.