The community of Leeming Senior High School, through its School Board, has chosen to have a designated School Uniform for the following reasons:
- Enhances a sense of belonging, equality and community spirit.
- Separates school from leisure time, focusing students’ efforts on learning.
- Prepares students for the expectations of post school employment.
- Assists the school to identify unwelcome strangers.
- Promotes a positive image of the school by ensuring a minimum standard of presentation of all students.
The P&C runs the Uniform Shop inside of Leeming Senior High School. Please click this links for the Uniform Shop page with information on access and opening hours.
The links below have all the information in regards to prices, uniform items and dress code policies.
The Uniform Shop wishes to advise that most new uniform items have now been received. The items in stock include:
- Lower School (Junior) and Upper School (Senior) Polos
- Sport Polos
- Boys and Girls Shorts
We are waiting for the new Jacket and Sports Shorts. Old uniform items will continue to be sold until we run out of stock of each size. There is no deadline to stop using the old uniform.